"The Lord your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing." Zephaniah 3:17

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Gold coin

Ezekiel got up from bed tonight with a worried look in his eyes "mom, I have to tell you something."

"Ok...what's up Ez?"

"I left a gold coin in my pocket of my shorts and they are probably in the washer so we need to get it out!"

"It's fine, Ez, we can get it tomorrow."

"No!!! If we leave it in, it will break the washer, and we will have to pay lots of money to fix it and we won't have enough money to adopt!!!"

Tears glistened in his eyes as he said this...and I got down on my knees and hugged him. I reminded him that when God asks us to do something, He provides! Ezekiel then told me we should probably stop buying junk like Target $1 toys so we have enough money to adopt. :) I love his heart for adoption.

By the way, we have named him Noah.

2 comments: